An Introduction

I'm doing this as part of Fusion 10, pilot project/cohort at Saint George's School focusing on a more STEM oriented curriculum. 

Foreword - I must confess I don't particularly enjoy posting things online, particularly personal observations and experiences; but here goes. What I do post however will be personally meaningful and honest.


I joined Fusion 10 with the goal of producing a product with real applications by the end of the year: hopefully to do with aeronautics. My dream job is to be either an aeronautical engineer or lawyer, a prerequisite of law school is a bachelor's degree (any field) anyways. This past summer I just went to Cambridge (UK) to study physics & engineering. Back to school, I am most looking forward to prototyping at Makerlabs, robotic's club, ceramics club, and badminton. 

Comments

  1. Hi, Jason. Outstanding introduction! I like your comments about aeronautics. We will both have to make sure that your goals are achieved by the end of the year. I can think of some specifics visits that we might make. You might also start thinking about specific projects that you might want to work on when we get to working more on student-directed design problems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts