Passion Project 3.8 - Presentation Debrief

The presentations went smoothly. The parents I presented to reacted well and thought it was an interesting project tackling a real-world problem. Nobody really asked any questions, perhaps because I didn't have a physical product on display. I believe I conveyed by problem, research, and then solution appropriately and at substantial depth. The one comment some people has was why people would shine lasers at aircraft anyways. Further research I need to do includes to figure out how this would be implemented in a real-life cockpit. As of right now there isn't anything I'd tweak about the idea as I have yet to create a prototype.

Comments

  1. It is an interesting observation that you didn't get any questions. I would be asking myself why no questions. Is the problem and solution sufficiently complex that people don't understand it? Was your explanation too complex and rather than admit that they didn't get it, they simply nodded, complemented you and walked away? Or maybe you've nailed it. It is so clear that there are no more questions to ask! Or maybe the response can be explained in other ways. You might learn something and be able to improve your work in the future if you put some thought into this issue. (Unless, of course, the ultimate response is that you nailed it and there is nowhere to improve!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts